- Hi there, welcome to Tribesmart. Log in to get started...
Driving Test Book and CD, DVD
Guide price: £4
Last updated on 19th Oct 2010
Driving Test Book and CD, DVD
Passing driving test is an important step toward throwing away your L plates. It is necessary to pass driving theory test before applying for practical test. If you are preparing for your driving theory test, it is important that you study all the latest official theory test questions published by DSA.
Driving theory test bundle package include:
1. 2010/11 Latest DSA Driving theory test questions book for car drivers
The Highway Code - Complete and updated book
3. 2010 DSA Driving theory, hazard perception test - Car and motorcycle (PC CD-ROM)
4. driving practical test book
Also includes drivers record -
The record is based on the official learning to drive syllabus and lists all the skills you need to drive safely.
It will help you to
1. See how you are progressing and identify the skills that need more attention.
2. Keep track of your progress and encourage you to become skilled in all the key areas.
3. Prepare for your practical test and become a safer driver.
Similar to Driving Test Book and CD, DVD
SAT (SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TEST)
With the rise in competition, every individual aspires to achieve the best as soon as they can. SAT is a test that facilitates the students to seek admission into Undergraduate courses in Universities in US and other western countries.
Best TOEFL Test Exam Training, Coaching in
New Cambridge College recognizes the rising ambition and talent of the people of Chandigarh who continue to overcome every geographical boundary and want to stand with the best of the Global leaders. Hence our TOEFL Coaching offers customized
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
It is a test that helps students gain entry into a graduate management program in US and other western countries. It is accepted by over 6000 management programs worldwide.
Shipping Interdiction And The Law Of The Sea
In this comparative study of shipping interdiction, Douglas Guilfoyle considers the State action of stopping, searching and arresting foreign flag vessels and crew on the high seas in cases such as piracy, slavery, drug smuggling, fisheries management, migrant smuggling, the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and maritime terrorism. Interdiction raises important questions of jurisdiction, including: how permission to board a foreign vessel is obtained; whether boarding State or flag State law applies during the interdiction (or whether both apply); and which State has jurisdiction to prosecute any crimes discovered. Rules on the use of force and protection of human rights, compensation for wrongful interdiction and the status of boarding State officers under flag State law are also examined. A unified and practical view is taken of the law applicable across existing interdiction regimes based on an extensive survey of state practice.
19th October 2010 @ 11:34
1. Same day dispatch on order placed before 1 PM
2. Offer for limited period until stock lasts (only few books and CDs left)
3. 75% OFF compared to other driving test products